1. Name of the School : SHREE SANATAN DHARM EDUCATION CENTRE
i.) Address: 118/266, Kaushalpuri, Kanpur – 208012
iii.) Phone: 0512-2234231
2. Year of establishment of school: 2000
3. Wheather NOC from State/UT or recommendation of Embassy of India obtained? : Yes
i.) NOC No. : 310/115/2003
ii.) NOC issuing date: 15/07/2003
4. Is the school is recognised: Yes, CBSE
5. Status of Affiliation: Provisional
i.) Affiliation No. : 2103745
ii.) Affiliation with Board: Since April 2006
iii.)Extension of affiliation: upto March 2016
6. Name of Trust: Shree Sanatan Dharm Sabha( Regd.)
7. Period upto which Registration of Trust is valid: September 2016
8. Name and official address of Manager: Rajiv Soni (118/266, Kaushalpuri, Kanpur)
ii.) Phone: 8400049000
9. Details of fee structure: Per Qtr.
i.) Play Group: 5500/-
ii.) Nursery: 6150/-
iii.) I to V: 6750/-
iv.) VI to VIII: 6900/-
v.) IX & X: 7950/-
vi.) XI & XII (Science with Computer): 9000/-
vii.) XI & XII (Science w/o Computer): 8100/-
viii.) XI & XII (Commerce with Computer): 8250/-
ix.) XI & XII (Commerce w/o Computer): 7350/-
10. Name of Grievance/redresssal:
11. Members of Sexual Harassment Committee:
12. Section wise enrolment of school for the session 2015-16:
13. Academic session period: From April to March
14. Vacation period: From Mid May to June
15. Admission period: From Jan to June
Affiliation: Affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi. The general objectives of CBSE are to provide students with a balanced education to facilitate geographic and cultural mobility through a shared academic experience. Subjects are studied concurrently and students are exposed to the two great traditions of learning – the humanities and the sciences.
Medium of Instruction : English
Classes Taught : Playgroup to Class XII
First Language (for students of grade I to XII)
Second language (for students of grade I to X)
*Options : Hindi
Third Language (for students of grade V to VIII)
*Options : Sanskrit
( * The subjects studied in second language cannot be repeated in third language)
Curriculum for Senior Secondary (Grade XI & XII)
The All India Senior Secondary Examination of the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi has been generally recognised as a qualifying examination for admission to Indian as well as Foreign Universities. The school offers three streams of study at this level – Science, Commerce and Humanities.
Compulsory Subjects (Senior Secondary)
English Communicative Elective Subjects
Group 1 Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Multimedia/ Informatics Practices/ Physical Education/ Hindi
Group 2 Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Multimedia/ Informatics Practices/ Physical Education/ Hindi
Economics, Accountancy, Business Studies, Mathematics/ Multimedia/ Informatics Practices/ Physical Education/ Hindi
Our pre-school seeks a firm foundation for our children. It marks the beginning of a promise to give them quality education. We work towards exploring the innate potential of each child believing each child to be unique in thought and action. We help them to acquire skills and instill the joy of learning in an enriched and productive environment.
Pre-primary wing has been specially architectured to get the little ones acclimatized to the school routine. The well ventilated rooms are equipped with colorful and comfortable furniture to provide a very welcoming ambience.
- A place to develop skills, concepts, positive attitudes and values.
- Well planned campus with all modern facilities.
- Ergonomically designed classrooms.
- Hygienic and clean environment.
- Warm and encouraging ambience.
- Experienced and committed teaching staff.
- Comprehensive reading and writing readiness program.
- Spacious play area.
- Take home activities to foster parent, children learning.
- Periodic Parent-teacher meetings.
- Emphasis on development of personality and communication skills with phonic program.
Our mission is to prepare compassionate and thinking individuals who will contribute positively towards building a progressive society. Academic curriculum is therefore supplemented with value building and training of life skills.
The various Sciences and Arts subjects are taught with equal emphasis to prepare the basis for any kind of specialization later.
We have an intellectual ambition to orient students' academic experience with social obligation so that they become citizens dedicated to public good. They should be confident to face the challenges of the dynamic society of today. They should be disciplined and have respect for our rich cultural heritage. They should thus shape up as worthy Indians with a global outlook.