There are two libraries catering to students in the two academic blocks.
- The libraries contains almost 15000 books that cover a panoramic spectrum of subjects to satisfy the urge to learn and curiosity that is so natural to children.
- The libraries are constantly acquiring new titles to stay up-to-date with the latest in the world and also subscribes to various periodicals and journals.
- It also facilitates the teacher in their research for enhanced teaching programme.
- The library has a system of Library ID Card for students and staff members.
- The library also has a large collection of charts, geographical maps, periodicals, audio and video cassettes, CDs etc.
- The collection focuses on all fields such as academic fields, sports, story books and extra-curricular activities, school management, accountancy, economics, computers, psychology, philosophy, religion etc.
- The reference collection include dictionaries, encyclopedias, hand books, guides, question banks and manuals.
- The library is currently subscribing to periodicals, covering all the subject fields and also light reading periodicals and newspapers.