- Admission is open to all irrespective of caste, creed and religion.
- Minimum age for admission to Playgroup is 2.5 + years, Nursery 3.5 + years, K.G. 4.5+ Years and so forth as on 31st March of the current year.
- Admission form must be carefully filled by parents and submitted in the School Office within a week.
- Two Passport size photographs are required- one for the admission form and another for the Identity Card.
- Parents of Playgroup, Nursery, KG and Class I children must attach the photocopy of the Birth Certificate of their ward (Issued by the Nagar Mahapalika) with the admission form. The original copy of Birth Certificate must be produced for verification whenever required by the school authorities.
- On submitting the admission form, a date is given. On the specified date and time, parents (Mother & Father both) come with their child for an informal talk with the Principal.
- The parents of students, who are selected for admission must deposit the fees and complete the admission procedure and formalities within a week.
Please note: Admissions to classes other than the entry level are considered only if there is vacancy.